Sunday, September 13, 2009

Go Saints Go!

Today was Tripp's first NFL game... yay!  He looked so spiffy in his new Drew Brees jersey.. and he actually didn't hate it like I thought he would.  He sat in that bouncy chair and watched at least the first quarter with his eyes fixed on the TV, without making a peep.  I can get used to football season! Thank God mommy likes football too!  I was hoping that he wouldn't projectile vomit all over his jersey before I could take a few pictures.... Luckily  I got to take more than a few, as always. 


Of course I over did it, like always... but you know I had to have something cute to go with his cute jersey, so I made a sign.  I wanted Tripp to have the full experience of really being at the game!  Daddy thought I was nuts.  But one day I'm going to be glad I have all these cheesy pictures....





Of course it didn't take long for him to get bored with my playing dress-up, and he passed out.  I thought he was just the most adorable little thing... And he couldn't go the whole game without having to chew on Baloo either.  I don't know why I didn't think of Baloo a long time ago.  Poor little man has his seventh tooth coming in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment