Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tangi Lifestyles Article.

Our story was featured in a local magazine called Tangi Lifestyles.  It is a color publication featuring local businesses, people and lifestyles in our area.  It is directly mailed to 25,000 households in Tangipahoa and eastern Livingston Parishes every other month.  I feel so honored to have been chosen for a 3 page spread in their Mother's Day issue this year.  So many people are helping to spread the word about EB... little by little.  It feels so good. 
You can view the article HERE.



I am SO pleased with how it came out.  Thank you Tangi Lifestyles... the article is beautiful and the pictures that were taken by Summer Boyd Photography are some that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  Thank you so much, Summer.  It was so much fun having you here and getting to capture such special moments with my little man.  You are so awesome... and so are your pictures:)
And once again, I want to thank my dear friend (drumroll please...) you guessed it- Dianne Cothern, for helping us spread the word about Tripp and EB.  She's been our #1 EB Advocate.  Love you, Dianne. 


Love,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The article is wonderful... I follow your story since a few weeks... somehow I came to your side...

    I am a medical assistant, but it also broke my heart to see your little son and imagine how life is for him and you...

    But you are truly an inspiration... being a christ myself, I learned a lesson from you... to trust god in every way...

    everyone should go with open eyes through the world an watch out for people who are in need...

    I feel sorry for every single kid who has to go through life without a loving family...

    The warmest regards from Germany

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is great and the pictures are beautiful. I am so glad you were able to be included in this to tell more of what Tripp and you go through with this disease. And to spread more of awareness of it. Thank you so much for sharing I know your very proud of your little man and with reason he is truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that smile on your little guy! Precious! I would love to see more pictures from the shoot! Glad to see so much of Tripp lately in all the videos you've been posting. He is a real ham on the dance floor :) Wishing you guys well. Love and prayers,
    Laura V.
    Bergisch Gladbach, Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article and the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You continue to be a Super Hero in my eyes. Intentions for you.

    Elizabeth
    Amarillo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful article and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a wonderful opportunity! I am so glad I got to see it and that you have such precious photos of you and Tripp. They captured such love and honesty between you all. I hope you have a great weekend with lots of rotten booty shaking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos of you both!!! A really lovely story and good to see Tripp's trade mark booty shaking got a mention. ;)

    ReplyDelete